I want to thank my cousin, best friend and coach Mike Marcano <----(Facebook page) for being there every single fucking step of the way in getting myself into this show. He has helped me out with supplementation from MHP and MuscleMeds <----- (Facebook pages). These supplements have been a big part of my everyday life and has helped better my physique. He has also been there to help me push out those last reps when I needed the motivation. He has done to much and I really thank you! (if you are reading this lol).
Today I killed chest, shoulder's and calves. I had to drink my pre-workout since I was SHOT today. I was extremely tired, so in order to wake up I take a pre workout 20 mins before training. After it started to kick in (skin felt tingly from the beta alanine) I mixed my BCAA's Amino Decanate Lime flavor which I take during my training. So once I was done running around the gym preparing all this, I went and foam rolled my back and stretched out my body to warm up a bit.
My training routine for today!
- Seated Rear Delt Dumbbell Raises- 3 sets of 15,12,failure. I started with rear delts since I lack in the area, so it is always best IMO to start of with your weak or lagging parts.
- Standing Side Delt Dumbbell Raises- 3 sets of 15,12,failure.
- Standing Front Delt Dumbbell Raises- 3 sets of 12,10,failure.
- Military Presses- 3 sets of 15,12,failure.
- Standing DB Trap Raises/Shrugs- 4 sets of 15,12,failure, dropset and burnout.
- Incline DB Chest Press- 12,10,failure.
- Cable Chest Flyes (I've switched the positions after 3 sets since the cable positions are adjustable) 3 sets of 15,12,failure (High Position), 3 sets of 15,12,failure (Lower Position).
- Cable Side Delt Raises (One Arm At A Time)- 3 sets of 13,12,failure.
- Pec Dec Machine Flyes- 3 sets of 15,15,failure
- Seated Clave Raises- 3 sets of failure.
- 35 mins of cardio (10 mins on the stair master) (25 mins on the elliptical)
I've hit chest atleast twice a week, Triceps two-three times a week, Rear delts twice a week, Calves 3-4 times a week. I basically hit everything ATLEAST twice a week now. I want to bring everything out a bit more. With this type of training supplementation and diet is critical for full recovery but since diet is expensive $$$$$$$ I do with what I have. Supplements I'm pretty good with for now. I've still got a lot of work to do and I won't stop till the day I walk on that stage. In all I want to thank everyone who takes a bit of time to read my blogs and I want to thank all of those who have supported me and haven't stopped supporting me. I will keep in touch with another update soon!